By Bob Daugs, APG Cash Drawer
While shopping for a POS system takes a lot of research and the right investment, one of the most important parts of getting a new POS system is implementing it into your current operations. Once you’ve introduced your system to your business, it’s essential to train your staff and make sure they know how to make the best of its capabilities.
This is why we’ve compiled this Q&A to help you determine what your staff should know about your POS system. Here are the questions you should be thinking about:
How does an iPad system differ from a legacy system?
- What can you learn from your inventory?
- How do loyalty programs come into play?
- What other features are important?
- How will your staff handle scheduling?
- How should you handle security?
Are you ready to take a closer look at the process of implementing your POS system? Let’s dive in!